*Rafflecopter Giveaway at the Bottom!*
"Love in Darkness"
Series: Shattered Castles, Book #2
Author: E.M. Tippetts
Release date: May 21, 2013
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Love in Darkness
Alex had everything when he was with Madison. But the darkness within him wouldn't go away. After two years apart, he returns to Pelican Bluffs and to the girl he never wanted to leave.
Madison wants to give their love another chance, but Alex can't fight fate. He is what he is. Ruined. Crazy like his mother. And Madison deserves so much more. When his secrets spill out into their small town, Alex has a choice to make. Hide away in the darkness forever, or let love in.
Castles on the Sand
If there’s one thing Madison Lukas understands, it’s pain. The pain she feels when her mother ignores her completely. The pain her best friend endures as her parents starve her as punishment. The pain of a dangerous boy whose mother has to be carried away by law enforcement on a regular basis.
She gets it. She feels the pain of others as if it were her own.
But when a mysterious man claiming to be her long lost brother appears with promises of relieving her suffering, trusting him could reveal more truths than Madison is ready for. Because the truth can hurt, too.
CASTLES ON THE SAND Part 2
By E.M. Tippetts
- Madison’s best friend is an emotionally unstable girl named Kailie Beale, who acts out and hurts other people constantly. Few people know or understand why she’s so destructive, save for Madison, who tries against the odds to save her.
- When it came time to design the cover for Castles on the Sand, I wanted to use the picture of Madison I’d purchased for the book trailer. When I checked ShutterStock to find other pictures of the same model, I found she was the model on all of Jillian Dodd’s Stalk Me series. Sarah Hansen of Okay Creations eventually found the perfect cover image with a different model.
- Jean-Pierre Benoit is Madison’s love interest. For him, I purchased a picture of a guy of African descent listening to music on headphones, and there are all sorts of simple backstories that go with the image. I decided to be more unusual, hence the French name. His parents are immigrants from Cote d’Ivoire and he’s a nationally ranked chess champion.
- Carson Montrose has had a crush on Madison since he first met her in kindergarten, but has never had the courage to make his feelings known. When word gets out that she’s being taken advantage of by JP, he decides to step up.
- Alex Katsumoto is a senior at Pelican Bluffs High School who never talks has the nickname, “The Senior Class Psycho.” While Madison is nice to absolutely everyone, she tells Alex off to his face numerous times, with some unexpected results.
About the Author
Emily Mah Tippetts writes romance under the name E.M. Tippetts and science fiction and fantasy under the name Emily Mah. Originally from New Mexico, she now lives in London with her family. Before she was a published author, she was an attorney who specialized in real estate, contracts, and estate planning, especially literary estate planning.
Author Social Media Links:
To see other stops on the tour for reviews, guest posts, and excerpts click here!