*Rafflecopter Giveaway at the Bottom!*
"EVERY SHATTERED THING"
By: Elora Ramirez
Add EVERY SHATTERED THING Goodreads
Contains mature content that may not be suitable for younger audiences!
Ten Things You Don’t Know About Stephanie
- For like a minute, I thought I wanted to teach. But then I got out of Emma’s class and I saw the boys flinging condoms around Mrs. Houghton’s room and well, no thanks. Dealing with sexually angst-filled teenage boys isn’t necessarily my niche.
- Black nail polish is my favorite.
- One of my dream jobs would be working at a boutique
- I want about a million tattoos.
- Walks at night clear my head. Kevin thinks he started the midnight adventures but really I’ve wandered the streets around my house in the middle of the night for as long as I can remember.
- If I ever get to California, one of the first places I’m going to go is Sunset Cliffs. I saw a picture once in a travel magazine and can’t get that view out of my head.
- I love rap.
- I failed 9th grade and had to make up for it in summer school.
- I broke my arm once running from a stray dog in our neighborhood.
- I hate football. I know a lot about it—but I still hate it. Don’t tell Kevin.
Elora Ramirez Bio:Elora Ramirez lives in Austin, Texas with her chef-husband. At the age of four, she taught herself how to read and write, cutting her teeth on books like Dr. Suess and writing anywhere she could find the space—including her Fisher Price kitchen set, the pages of picture books and Highlights Magazine. Since then, she's grown to love the way words feel as they swell within her bones. Writing holy and broken is her calling, and pushing back the darkness and pursuing beauty through story is her purpose. She loves hip-hop, wishes she lived by the beach and cannot write without copious amounts of coffee, chocolate, and her husband's lavender liqueur.