*Rafflecopter Giveaway at the Bottom!*
"THIRTY AND A HALF EXCUSES"
By: Denise Grover Swank
But Rose is in the middle of opening her nursery with her sister Violet, who’s separated from her husband Mike, as well as stalling her boyfriend Joe’s family, rich socialites who are determined to meet her. Along with her multiple encounters with Fenton County’s new assistant DA, Mason Deveraux III, it’s just another day in the life of Rose Gardner–-chaos.
Twenty-Five Random Facts
About Denise Grover Swank
—according to her children—
Jenna, age 10
- Her favorite color is green.
- She’s adopted three children.
- Her favorite ice cream is cappuccino chunky chocolate.
- She loves Starbucks.
- Her favorite candy is Buncha Crunch.
- She suggests books for me to read.
- She has an amazingly pretty daughter named Jenna.
Julia, age 16
- She can’t smell.
- She owns two Keurigs.
- She loves candles but can’t smell them.
- She can deal with throw up and blood, but she can’t handle missing finger or toenails.
- She gets a new laptop at least once a year.
- She learned to play the flute in her thirties.
- She has an extremely talented daughter named Julia.
- She has a weakness for taking care of small animals.
Emma, age 6
- She makes up and sings silly songs
- She give good hugs
- She lets me sleep with her when I have a bad dream
Ryan, age 7
- She likes to dance
- She has three dogs
- She makes good chocolate chip pancakes.
Ross, age 22
- She taught me how to play Sonic the Hedgehog when I was little.
- I introduced her to Linkin Park.
- And to several other bands she never heard of like Cold.
- I find her sleeping in her chair at three in the morning with her laptop still on her lap.
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Denise Grover Swank was born in Kansas City, Missouri and lived in the area until she was nineteen. Then she became a nomadic gypsy, living in five cities, four states and ten houses over the course of ten years before she moved back to her roots. She speaks English and smattering of Spanish and Chinese which she learned through an intensive Nick Jr. immersion period. Her hobbies include witty Facebook comments (in own her mind) and dancing in her kitchen with her children. (Quite badly if you believe her offspring.) Hidden talents include the gift of justification and the ability to drink massive amounts of caffeine and still fall asleep within two minutes. Her lack of the sense of smell allows her to perform many unspeakable tasks. She has six children and hasn’t lost her sanity. Or so she leads you to believe.
You can find out more about Denise and her other books at: www.denisegroverswank.com.