*Rafflecopter Giveaway at the Bottom!*
THE 12 NA’S OF CHRISTMAS
THE 12 NA’S OF CHRISTMAS
.99 CENT SALE!
The novellas written by the 12 NA’s of Christmas will be on sale beginning December 1st! From December 1st-11th, each day one of the novellas will be highlighted around the book community. Today, the novella spotlight is Frosted Midnight by Breena Wilde. Check out the excerpt and enter the giveaway!
You can buy any of the 12 NA’s of Christmas titles on Amazon.
Willow needs a miracle...
Twenty-year-old Willow is a librarian in the tourist town of Bandon, Oregon. During the summer the town is bursting with interesting people from all over the world.
Two summers ago she met Austin. He was everything she ever wanted in a man: smart, funny, and gorgeous. But after eight perfect weeks he left, and she hasn't heard from him since.
Until Christmas Eve. She receives an email from Austin asking her to meet him at midnight so he can explain.
It might be a booty call, but Willow has to see him one last time, even if it's just to say good-bye.
My mind screamed. No. No. No. No. No. Married? He said ‘was.’ Did that mean he wasn’t married any longer? “Was?” I asked, finishing off the wine, grabbing the bottle, and refilling my glass. I had a feeling I’d need it.
“Yes. We married right out of high school, attended college together. Started our careers together.” He smiled and my heart shattered.
He gulped down the rest of his drink. “She died,” he finally said.
That surprised me. “I-I’m sorry, Austin.” I took another drink. Is that why he left suddenly? Had he left her and she died? Was it my fault?
He stared into the fire, the flames dancing in his faraway eyes. “She was the love of my life. I knew with absolute certainty there would never be another woman for me…” He trailed off.
I stopped breathing.
What did that make me? A booty call? Had he come back to try and forget her? That seemed like a lot of work. The man was extraordinarily handsome. I had no doubt droves of women wanted him. So maybe it was guilt. He came back to tell me he was sorry he’d left abruptly.
But I didn’t want to hear that. I realized the only words I wanted to hear from Austin were words that meant we were supposed to be together.
His wife had been the love of his life, but Austin was the love of mine, regardless how little time I had left.
God, it hurt. The fucking knowing.
You can buy this book or any of the 12 NA’s of Christmas titles on Amazon.
About the Author:
Breena Wilde has been writing for years. She's the international bestselling author of the BLURRED LINES series. She's sold more than five hundred thousand books under another name in the last year. Breena loves to write about love, loss, and the strength of the human spirit. If you'd like to know more about her, you can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, or her Blog: www.breenawilde.blogspot.com.
About the 12 NA’s of Christmas:
The 12 NA’s of Christmas authors are Marquita Valentine, Zoe Dawson, Chelsea M. Cameron, Tiffany King, Breena Wilde, Sawyer Bennett, Magan Vernon, Sarra Cannon, A. Meredith Walters, Shelly Crane, and Addison Moore.
- 2 ebook copies of A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson - International
- 1 ebook copy of all 8 volumes of the Blurred Lines series by Breena Wilde - International
- 5 ebook copies of Live For You (Boys of the South #1) by Marquita Valentine - International
- 3 ebook copies of Cross Country Christmas by Tiffany King - International
- 5 ebook copies of Warmth In Ice by A. Meredith Walters - International
- 3 ebook copies of Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett - International
- 3 ebook copies of 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore - International
- 3 ebooks of Christmas Catch by Chelsea M. Cameron - International
- 5 ebook copies of The Moment We Began by Sarra Cannon - International
- (2) $100 USD VISA Gift Card – e-gift cards
- (2) $25 VISA Gift Card – e-gift cards
US Only Giveaway
- 3 signed swag packs from Tiffany King - US Only
- 1 signed print copy of Smash Into You by Shelly Crane - US Only
- 10 Bookmarks signed by Magan Vernon and the male model on her cover - US only
- 1 signed print copy of The Moment We Began by Sarra Cannon - US