*Rafflecopter Giveaway at the Bottom!*
By: Angeline Kace
Released: September 2013
Carmyn Rafferty witnessed the aftermath of her mother's affair. She learned at a young age not to trust anyone. Especially not your spouse. So she's planned. She's planned every detail of her life: who her husband will be, what their careers will be, what their lives will be like. All to avoid the pain of infidelity.
Dallas Brown lives a life all his own. He doesn't do relationships, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, and he doesn't live up to anyone's expectations but his own.
When Carmyn's fiancé cheats on her, it sends her into a whirlwind of one-night stands with the most infamous player on campus. She can't seem to stay away from this tough guy and his dangerous motorcycle. Everything about him is the complete opposite of who she'd planned to fall in love with: tattoos, dark stubble along his jawline, and hair that brushes his shoulders.
As Dallas and Carmyn begin to fall deeper and deeper into each other, they learn that love can truly be a wicked, wicked thing.
Top Ten Favorite Cereal!
- Honeycomb: This cereal, maybe because of its design with holes, had the perfect level of crunchiness and sogginess.
- Trix: This cereal is so delicious. And one of the best parts was the fruit shapes pieces, but they’ve not gone lame and just done colored balls, which now in way sets the real thing apart from the generic brand. Lame.
- Cookie Crisp: This was my favorite cereal back when the burglar dude was on the box. Still good cereal, though.
- Cocoa Pebbles & Fruity Pebbles: I put these together because they are both awesome and the same thing., save for if you’re in a chocolate mood or a fruity mood.
- Kix: This was advertised as one of the more healthy cereals, but I still loved it. Still do.
- Smores: This one became a part of my arsenal as an adult. Even my husband loves it. Sometimes we actually decide to not buy it because we eat it so fast it makes us sick to our stomachs. Yeah, it’s that delicious.
- Lucky Charms: Dude, Lucky Charms was the original cereal on the block with marshmallows. Must give credit where credit is due.
- Cocoa Puffs: I pretty much lived on this cereal until the seventh grade. Really, I did. The best cereal of all time.
- Rice Krispies: They were onto something with the snap, crackle, pop. What other cereal makes noises? It’s like pop rocks, but a cereal. It’s awesome.
- Corn Pops: I loved these. They’re like corn puffs coated or glazed in sugar.
One lucky winner will receive a WICKED THING charm bracelet with 6 charms. They will also receive a Dirty Dancing blu-ray and some candy. This contest is international.